Radiant Hearts, Empowered Voices
August 24 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm UTC-8
Radiant Hearts, Empowered Voices:
Women’s Vocal Embodiment FULL Day Immersion!
SATURDAY, August 24th, 2019
LOCATION: Private space in Portland (Address & directions given upon paid RSVP)
💜 Until JULY 24: $66
💜 After JULY 24: $77
💜 DAY OF: $88
* Price Includes ceremonial dose of cacao, voice-nourishing herbal tea & snack.
* Please bring your own lunch!
* Option to stay afterwards for integration in the steam room, by donation.
Join us for an exploration of your authentic voice and intuitive expression in a supportive circle of women. We will breathe, sound, sing, and share together, blessed by love-alchemized ceremonial cacao and the wisdom of our hearts and wombs.
During this adventure, we will lovingly investigate the stories and beliefs around our individual voices and ignite compassion, courage, and gratitude to support our journey of reclaiming our powerful expression! Potent alchemy awaits you with embodied sounding, vocal activation, ancient toning practices, devotional song, and deep listening.
“As soon as sound is pouring out of your mouth, you are brought into the present moment, face to face with yourself, and there is nowhere to hide. It’s like falling in love. Singing ignites the entire electromagnetic field of your heart, switching on the whole light bulb of the brain, and awakening your soul into a way of being where all and everything is possible.”
– Chloë Goodchild, The Naked Voice
CLAIM YOUR SPOT
Due to the cozy, intimate nature of the location, we will have a cap on the number of participants. Be sure to reserve early!
HOW TO PREPARE:
– Please bring comfortable clothing with enough layers to be cozy and anything else that will support you to rest comfortably sitting & lying down. (Example: blanket, poncho, eye mask) Cushions will be provided.
– Please bring a journal/notebook and something to write with, any creative tools like colored pencils etc.
– Feel free to bring your own drinking mug and water bottle.
– Please eat a light breakfast before coming, avoiding heavy foods, mind-altering substances.
– Also it’s truly best to abstain from coffee/high caffeine this morning as we’ll be working with cacao which has stimulating properties on its own!
– Bring your own lunch and anything else you need to stay nourished!
*Note: Please talk to us if you have any questions or concerns about ceremonial cacao! We are happy to chat about it.
GUIDED WITH GRATITUDE
Your guides for the day will be Maggie Taurick & Diana Egizi (Inspired Heart Alchemy). Maggie & Diana have been sharing the alchemy of sound & cacao around the world for the last few years with emphasis on embodied practice and devotion.
MAGGIE TAURICK is a yogini, designer, and carrier of sacred sound. She has been practicing yoga for over 13 years and is forever a student, constantly deepening her practice and exploring ways to integrate it further into her life. This exploration has led her to the unique combination of sound and cacao, which she became immersed in while living in Guatemala. With the help of these tools, she guides students to recognize the infinite wisdom within them; bringing more intention, freedom, and awareness to their daily lives.
DIANA EGIZI is a sacred sound artist, cacao ritual facilitator, and devotional performer based in Northern California. Under the name “Inspired Heart Alchemy” she offers dynamic ceremonies, workshops, and sonic events that invite divine connection and intuitive expression. Inspired by radical self-love and a background in theatre arts, her work is imbued with the potency of courageous, authentic embodiment for personal and collective healing. In addition to serving as a 200-hr Hatha RYT and Usui Ryoho Reiki practitioner, Diana offers holistic vocal empowerment sessions to lovingly assist in your personal evolution.
UPCOMING EVENTS WITH MAGGIE & DIANA
– August 2-4: G-Fest: Goddess Rising Festival in Mt Shasta, CA (last day open to all genders!)
– Stay tuned for other August dates in Oregon